Our Comment Policy
Our Comment Policy
We are glad you would like to learn how to advance your career for more impact and higher income.
To make your experience as joyous and fulfilling as you desire, we created these rules and regulations to guide your actions towards a peaceful co-existence for everyone on this platform.
How to make comments we can likely approve fast.
1. Read the article thoroughly and understand it to the best of your ability.
2. Ask questions or give suggestions based on the topic of discussion.
Kindly state it in the simplest way we can understand, and make it as short as possible.
3. Provide meaningful contributions for everyone to learn.
4. Use your real name and email address while filling out the comment form for submission.
5. Ensure the web address, either hyperlinked or filled on the comment form field, is relevant to the topic of discussion.
What comments get disapproved faster?
1. If your comment entails negative words or seems abusive. Thus, be nice to other people. You’re here to help and inspire one another.
2. When your comment contains an advertisement. Your message has to address the topic of discussion to increase everyone’s knowledge and learning.
3. The message contains spamming web addresses if you don’t use a real name and email address.
Additional rules and regulation
1. You agree to be solely responsible for the outcome of your comment, either good or bad.
2. We have the right to disapprove comment that contains links that don’t contribute to the topic of discussion for others to learn.
3. We can edit, delete, move, or mark your comment as spam.
4. We have the right to restrict any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing our website.
5. If you submit a comment that seems spam, we have the right not to publish it and flag your IP address from accessing our website.
6. We have the right to delete a comment revealing your private information, such as your email address or phone number.
7. If your comment gets reported for violating copyrighted information or property and our investigation shows it to be true, we have the right to delete it.
Updated: 25 – August – 2023.