Welcome to BillBlogger.
We’re glad you like to learn about business blogging, how to use it to monetize your skill and build an online business venture.
We want to make your experience peaceful and fulfilling as you desire.
That’s why we created these rules and regulation to guide your actions towards a peaceful co-existence everyone wants on this platform.
How to make comment we can likely approve fast.
1. Read the article thoroughly and understand it to the best of your ability.
2. Ask question or give suggestion based on the topic of discussion.
Kindly state it in the simplest way we can understand, make it short as much as possible.
3. Give meaningful contribution for everyone to learn.
4. Use your real name and email address while filling the comment form.
5. Ensure the web address either hyperlinked or filled on the comment form field is relevant to the topic of discussion.
What makes comment gets disapprove faster?
1. If your comment entails negative words or seems abusive. Thus, be nice to other people. You’re here to help and inspired one another.
2. When your comment contains advertisement. The message has to address the topic of discussion to increase everyone knowledge and learning.
3. If you don’t use real name and email address and the message contains spamming web addresses.
Additional rules and regulation
1. You agree to be solely responsible for the outcome of your comment either good or bad.
2. We have the right to disapprove comment that contains links that doesn’t contribute to the topic of discussion for others to learn.
3. We have the right to edit, delete, move, or mark your comment as spam.
4. We have the right to restrict any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing BillBlogger.
5. If you submit comment that seems spamming, we have the right not to publish it and flag your IP address from accessing our website.
6. We have the right to delete comment that reveals your private information such as email address or phone number.
7. If your comment gets reported for violating copyrighted information or property and our investigation shows to be true, we have the right to delete it.